My First Oracle Annual Event, then called Oracle Open World was 2004, I have attended every event since, and spoken in some way at every one of them from 2005.
In those early days there was a whole day of user group sessions, so it was a wee bit easier to get a session selected. As an ACE Director I have spoken with several Oracle Product Development Teams, some sessions where my employer was a sponsor and more importantly to me, where I have had the privilege to talk with end user organizations I have worked with.
This year I am speaking as a customer! Inoapps use Fusion for Finance and HR and I will be with Mastercard talking about their virtual payment offering and why Inoapps, their first Oracle customer, use this.
As I move towards retirement, I thought it would be quite fun to list my sessions like a rock band tour, I don't have details for the first few years as I didn't have a blog then.
'Your Path to Understanding Fusion Applications'
‘Fusion MiddleWare for Business – Stay Away if you are Technical’
'42 Real Life Examples of Fusion Middleware’
‘What to Look For in A Systems Integrator’
'Shared-Service Oracle E-Business Suite 12'
'Oracle Business Intelligence Applications, and SOA'
'Applications Upgrade Planning Tool'
'Extended the E Business Suite with Hyperion'
'10 Things you can do to prepare for Fusion Now'

No comments:
Post a Comment