Saturday 17 December 2022

Happy Holidays from The Family

 

As in any household it is down to the mum to send out the holiday greetings. So here is the one from my Oracle Family.

It has been a better year, we have got out a lot more but haven't all managed to catch up with each other.

I saw my sister and father in law in January when I had the chance to visit San Francisco, it was still very much social distancing, so we had lunch out by the coast.


At Oracle Cloud World I caught up Maria again, the children and many of our wider ACE family.

Tim didn't appear out until the end of November, as the  only person in the world who liked lock down, getting out was a challenge for him. He did join the ACEs for their evening at Breakthrough 22 but I wasn't there and neither of the children were either. 



He must of missed the rest of us as a week later we decided to extend the family, so welcome Amy. 





I think I was missing him and was feeling especially emotional towards him until he then posted this:




I won't see him for a while so hopefully I will have forgiven him by then.

So from all of us, Happy Holidays.

No comments: