Tuesday 1 November 2022

22 OCW ACE Program


After a couple of uncomfortable years when the ACE Program was under threat, it is back. Bigger and Better and Oracle Cloud World was a great time to celebrate that.



First thank you to the ACE Program for confirming me as an ACE Director for another year.

And thank you to the ACE Program for my Oracle Cloud World Pass.


The ACE program had a lounge on the show floor and I did a couple of shifts manning it, this gave me the opportunity to answer questions about the program and encourage those who want to contribute. 

It also gave me the opportunity to meet up with my fellow ODTUG Board Members who were there. 

I signed up to make some videos for the  program, both as an individual and about the  program itself, and I look forward to seeing the new material.

On the Wednesday evening we had an ACE Program dinner before the main appreciation party, this included our annual photograph and the chance to catch up with everyone including some of the Oracle Product Managers that support the program.

After the conference we had an ACE Experience, those still in town had the  opportunity to visit the Grand Canyon, walk on the Skywalk, enjoy the amazing views and then a quick stop at the Hoover Dam on the way back.

Afterwards Jen Nicholson who runs the program, Ask Tom's Connor McDonald, fellow ACE Director Director Heli Helskyaho, all great friends, and I, had a final dinner.



No comments: