Friday 25 October 2013

Today I left Fujitsu







 
Today I left Fujitsu.

A very difficult choice, I have been with them for almost 25 years and they have given me a great career. Like all large corporations there are regular re-organisations and this has often led to me having new opportunities and learning, but recent changes mean that my role would be split over a number of functions; this is right for Fujitsu but I feel I want to continue with what I do and am will look to do so elsewhere.

This was especially hard a decision to make having been part of the Fujitsu team at Oracle Open World where they talked about their place in ICT, a message I was proud to be part of


4 comments:

Tim... said...

WTF??? I need more information!

Barbara said...

Debra, Good Luck, I remember you at Fujitsu (or was it ICL at the time). You were always a great help to us all. Barbara

Steven Feuerstein said...

I wish you the best in your next job!

Susan Duncan said...

what? only spoke this morning - call me!