Sunday 2 October 2011

Update on Fusion Nation

I have my new vest, and actually well done to Oracle, they have women's versions as well so quite happy to wear it. Like the bag although disappointed you had to chose between standard OOW messenger bad which also looked great and this one.

I have my new red shoes, my nails are painted and I'm all set.

My first presentation the PDC ' Your Path to Understanding Fusion Applications' is on in just under two hours.

You can see I am excited but Fusion Advocates have waited a long time for this, especially those inside Oracle who have had to keep quiet for so long. 500 People, all wearing red,
Stop Us and Ask Us

2 comments:

Misha Vaughan said...

Ok, you've had a week. I'm a waitin...

Debra Lilley said...

Finally done Misha http://debrasoracle.blogspot.com/2011/12/oow-and-fusion-apps.html