Saturday 1 November 2008

Oracle Award


I have previously said how proud I am to be involved in Users Groups and how my own group UKOUG is the best user group in the World. I am also honoured to be an Oracle ACE Director but this week I have been honoured even further. Oracle Magazine have awarded me User Group Evangelist of the Year.

I want to say thankyou to everyone who has helped me in this role, to UKOUG, IOUC and all the user groups who have given me the opportunity to present. To Oracle for keeping me informed and for Fujitsu who have always supported me in this role. I hope that in return I share the knowledge with everyone.

2 comments:

Mohan Dutt said...

Heartiest Congratulations on a most deserved award!
I can proudly claim that I have met one of the award winners during my lifetime!

Sabdar Syed said...

Congratulations on achieving such Great Oracle Award.

Regards,
Sabdar Syed,
http://sabdarsyed.blogspot.com