Saturday 20 September 2008

Ready, Steady, GO!

Well I am writing this from the Virgin Lounge at Heathrow, waiting for my flight to San Francisco for this year's Oracle Open World.

My diary is so full I had to pay excess luggage, but I will try and get the most out of the week and then I am staying the weekend to chill and relax.

Sunday is OPN and User Group Day, I want to do both but am privileged to have been invited to the Fusion Inner Circle which is also on tomorrow. Party wise there is the OPN event and an Oracle ACE reception, so again I am spoilt for choice. Busy, busy, busy. My boss from Fujitsu is also here and it will be the first time he has witnessed me at OOW so post nice things about me please.

I am giving an update on EOUC activities in the User Group program and hope to be at the OAUG Fusion Council Panel Discussion and Q&A, Sunday, September 21, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m., room 2016, Moscone West, if only to find out who is going to try and fill Floyd's shoes.

Monday is my busiest day (except Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). I have 2 presentations I have already blogged, one on Hyperion with EBS (Telegraph Hill, Intercontinental Hotel 2.30 - 3.30), and then really exciting the Fusion Readiness Session with my good friend Nadia (Room 2024 Moscone West 4pm - 5pm). Not only will you learn about getting ready for Fusion but i will be launching a 'how ready are you' tool put together for everybody in collaboration between users groups and Oracle, come along and see it.

Well time for some pampering before my flight, speak again when I arrive.

No comments: