Thursday 8 November 2018

A busy Few Weeks Presenting............


With my trip to Oracle Open World over,  the 2nd of the two busy periods in the User Group Calendar is  upon us, (the other one being April / May).

However as this year's OOW was late it's now a jam-packed calendar for the rest of the year.

Obviously the biggest and best this time of year is UKOUG. I'm the Apps Lead again and really excited about this year. We are trying to not only cater for those looking to move to Cloud, but also those who are living in the Cloud, and just as importantly those who are happy where they are. For everyone, we hope to help them get more from their investments.

But I'm not just at UKOUG, before that I'm at the SAOUG and DOAG, and the day after UKOUG I'm off for a quick trip to India  for SANGAM.

I have spoken at SaOUG before both times in Johanesburg but this time it is in Drakensberg and  I am hoping to get a chance at the weekend to appreciate the setting.

I have spoken many times at the DOAG, and it always signals Christmas has started. The German approach to Christmas is so traditional and I love it. And how can you go wrong with a conference that serves Glühwein?


I have also been to India before for Yathra, however  I didn't enjoy the manic travel. I did promise I would be back for this one destination conference, and I am really pleased I will be there this year. 



I'll be presenting my Back to Basics on Fusion, How can you extend SaaS, Extending without Code and the Chatbot in various combinations across these. 

Very busy but it will be fun. Thank you to the ACE Program for the opportunity and to Accenture who continue to support what I do.




No comments: