Wednesday 5 February 2014

Conference Speaking First Half 2014


Thanks to Roel Hartman and his latest post 'Where'sWally' I have been motivated to list my speaking calendar for the first half of 2014, and as Markus Eisele (@myfear) recently tweeted 'My 2013 conference calendar: lanyrd.com/profile/myfear… quite impressive year for it being "just a hobby" :)'

My first conference is in Nodia on 19th February, near Delhi which is the 2nd stop of the #otnyathra ACE tour. We visit several cities working west to East, North to South of India and I am so excited. I have never been to India before. In each city I will be talking about Mobile & UX and How BI works in Fusion Applications.

 Then I return to the UK and within days it is my local conference OUG_IRE in Dublin  on 11th March where I will be talking about AppAdvantage and Mobile & UX with Oracle.
 
Just a few days later on the 18th March and it is the UKOUG AppsTransformation event in London where I will again be talking about AppAdvantage.
 
These two events are very important to me as they are both UKOUG and I am leading the working groups for these as well as Next Generation (more about this in a later blog).

On April 3rd I set sail with OUGN, and whilst I really enjoyed the last time I did this conference it finished with the Ash Cloud and an eventful two weeks. I will be speaking here on AppAdvantage again.
 
Immediately after OUGN is it back to the US for Collaborate in Las Vegas where I will again be talking about AppAdvantage, this time jointly with Oracle. Collaborate is the biggest apps event of the user group calendar and I hope to be able to catch up on what is happening in each of the applications unlimited products as well as friends from all over.

 As May begins I will be in Israel for iLOUG which is very exciting and here again the subject is AppAdvantage and Fusion UX.

 Most important for me in May is the UKOUG initiative Next Generation which we hope will have 3 small events, and where I will give a quick run down of all things Oracle to those just starting out on their Oracle careers, again more about this in a later blog.

 And I finish the half year at Kscope in Seattle June 22, I am not speaking this year but ODTUG it is a conference I love and a chance to educate myself more on how people are using the FMW I am positioning in AppAdvantage.

No comments: