Monday 26 September 2016

My OOW16 - OTN


During OOW itself there were lots of things going on with OTN. Their lounge became the unofficial meeting place for ACEs.


Laura Ramsey did her video streaming from here and I took part in two. One video with Marcelle Kratochvil as part of the #OTNWIT series and the second a more general discussion with Laura.



They had their T Shirt bar, which did have a special time for ACEs to avoid the queue but I was speaking at that time, and they also had a special area creating art. I never got to do either and was actually annoyed that when the lounge advertised opening times the stands within it did not have to stay around. For instance on Thursday the lounge was open 10-2 but the art stand packed up at 12. 

Back to my main OOW16 page:





No comments: