Thursday 20 August 2015

2015 LAOTN -


A few weeks ago I said I was on the Latin America OTN Tour and now it is time to tell you all about it.



I did intend to blog as we went through the tour but I am always distracted by other things and trying to juggle the day job and UKOUG. However putting me to shame was my fellow traveller Tim Hall who appears to have done nothing else. If you have read all his blogs you will probably just find mine more of the same, just more interesting (and less technical).

I have written it all as a series of short posts, either read it from the bottom up (chronological order) , starting with this post, or as the events:


Then the travelogue:

Making the most of the travel although it was not all plain sailing but the after tour trip to Machu Picchu made up for it all - almost.

And finally the Summary, was it worth it?

Happy Reading :)










No comments: