Sunday 29 April 2018

2018 Collaborate - Feeling Good



I had a great time at Collaborate 18 even if it was in Las Vegas (not my favourite destination).



I had plenty of sessions to deliver and even had time to attend several. The best one was from an old colleague in Fujitsu who did a comparison of EBS and Cloud Finance.
It was great to spend time with old friend, make new friends and room with the other 2 thirds of #UGR.
One of those was who worked with me on a project in Belfast probably 8 or 9 years ago and is now living in the US.




I took the opportunity to get a new profile picture since I have recently stopped colouring my hair and need one that shows the grey. Thank you Quest for the opportunity.



It was also good to see this man back speaking. My great friend Floyd Teter.




I had more fun with the ACE Program and several #WIT events.

See you next year in Texas.


No comments: